Gait and balance disorders can result from strokes, multiple sclerosis, parkinson's disease, etc. More commonly it is seen in the elderly due to cerebral vascular disorders and can lead to frequent falls and dependence on a caregiver.
We are experts in diagnosis of gait disorders, with provision of tailored rehabilitation programs enhanced by non-invasive brain stimulation to specific brain areas.
Doctor / Karim Ashraf
- Consultant of Neurology - MD/PHD of Neurology,
- Specialist of Neurology/Psychiatry - Masters of Neurology/Psychiatry,
- Specialist of Hospital Management - MBA of Hospital Management,
- Ain - Shams University, Cairo - Egypt,
- Certificate of Pain Management Boston University (USA),
- Certificate of Stroke Management Harvard University (USA),
- Certificate of Basic Neurology UCSF (USA),
- Neuro-physiology mini-fellowship Cleveland Clinic (USA),
- Advance Pharmaco-management of Epilepsy (ILAE),
- Member of the American Academy of Neurology,
- Ta'heal Neurology and Rehabilitation Centers Medical Director.
- Ta'heal Neurology and Rehabilitation Centers C.E.O.
- Ta'heal Neurology and Rehabilitation Centers Co-Founder.
Doctor / Tamer Hussien
- Associate professor of neurology, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt.
Doctor / Nevine EL Nahas
- Professor of Neurology, Faculty of Medicine, Ain Shams University,
- Head of Neuro-modulation Unit, Faculty of Medicine, Ain Shams University,
- Consultant Neuro-rehabilitation,
- Member of WFNR
- Team Consultant at Ta’heal Neurology and Rehabilitation Centers.
(Book your appointment in Advance).