Specialists at the Headache Clinic at Taheal Rehabilitation Center diagnose and treat headaches in patients of all ages, including children and adolescents. The center is the first of its kind in the middle east, providing comprehensive clinic and hospital care to relieve the most debilitating headaches.
- Proper treatment start with proper diagnosis.
- To provide complete state-of-the-art diagnosis and management of headache and facial pain, utilizing the full complement of available medical and surgical sub-specialties.
- To advance knowledge in the mechanisms and management of headache disorders through basic science and clinical research.
- To educate the lay public, medical trainees and practicing clinicians about headache, facial pain, and allied pain disorders.
The Multidisciplinary Approach to Headache Management
The cornerstone to effective patient management is individualized treatment based on open communication avenues among the patient and treating clinicians and referring physicians.
Doctor / Karim Ashraf
- Consultant of Neurology - MD/PHD of Neurology,
- Specialist of Neurology/Psychiatry - Masters of Neurology/Psychiatry,
- Specialist of Hospital Management - MBA of Hospital Management,
- Ain - Shams University, Cairo - Egypt,
- Certificate of Pain Management Boston University (USA),
- Certificate of Stroke Management Harvard University (USA),
- Certificate of Basic Neurology UCSF (USA),
- Neuro-physiology mini-fellowship Cleveland Clinic (USA),
- Advance Pharmaco-management of Epilepsy (ILAE),
- Member of the American Academy of Neurology,
- Ta'heal Neurology and Rehabilitation Centers Medical Director.
- Ta'heal Neurology and Rehabilitation Centers C.E.O.
- Ta'heal Neurology and Rehabilitation Centers Co-Founder.
Doctor / Tamer Hussien
- Associate professor of neurology, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt.
Doctor / Nevine EL Nahas
- Professor of Neurology, Faculty of Medicine, Ain Shams University,
- Head of Neuro-modulation Unit, Faculty of Medicine, Ain Shams University,
- Consultant Neuro-rehabilitation,
- Member of WFNR
- Team Consultant at Ta’heal Neurology and Rehabilitation Centers.