Here are some neurological tips:
- Try to know that treatment of almost all of the neurological diseases is not only via medications.
- Always advise seeking professional medical advice. Neurological diseases are much more complicated than taking an advice from a friend.
- Even minor symptoms can be of great significance, so once again always speak to your neurologist.
- Neurologist and Neurosurgeon are two medical specialties and not one so always consult the right one for your condition.
- Time is the brain, i.e. losing more time means losing more chances of recovery so act fast.
- Healthy minds are always within health bodies, so always practice exercise.
- A balanced diet and controlling your risk factor can always help.
Hope these neurological tips helped