The General Rehabilitation Clinic at Taheal Centers, offers a comprehensive assessment by multidisciplinary team of highly qualified Neurologists, Physiotherapists and Orthopedics if needed.
The Role of this assessment is to identify the problem, set the the program and clarify the targets in a well defined time frame.
We beleive that the best results can be established through the co-operation between the Rehabilitation team and the intial treating physican.
The treating phsyican will be responsible for the medical follow up and the drug prescription. He/She will be informed about the rehabilitation plan.
The Rehabilitation team will be responsible for the nonpharmacological part of the managment plan as regard the rehabilitation program and its follow up.
Doctor / Karim Ashraf
- Consultant of Neurology - MD/PHD of Neurology,
- Specialist of Neurology/Psychiatry - Masters of Neurology/Psychiatry,
- Specialist of Hospital Management - MBA of Hospital Management,
- Ain - Shams University, Cairo - Egypt,
- Certificate of Pain Management Boston University (USA),
- Certificate of Stroke Management Harvard University (USA),
- Certificate of Basic Neurology UCSF (USA),
- Neuro-physiology mini-fellowship Cleveland Clinic (USA),
- Advance Pharmaco-management of Epilepsy (ILAE),
- Member of the American Academy of Neurology,
- Ta'heal Neurology and Rehabilitation Centers Medical Director.
- Ta'heal Neurology and Rehabilitation Centers C.E.O.
- Ta'heal Neurology and Rehabilitation Centers Co-Founder.
Doctor / Tamer Hussien
- Associate professor of neurology, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt.
Doctor / Nevine EL Nahas
- Professor of Neurology, Faculty of Medicine, Ain Shams University,
- Head of Neuro-modulation Unit, Faculty of Medicine, Ain Shams University,
- Consultant Neuro-rehabilitation,
- Member of WFNR
- Team Consultant at Ta’heal Neurology and Rehabilitation Centers.